Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7/21/2009

an old friend came to visit today.
one of the nurses that used to work with us in the operating room moved to vegas a few years ago.she surprised us with a visit today.
good to see you kathy!











and though the rain stopped our hiking expedition today i didn't want to deprive you of me in my hiking boots,shorts and joe's fuzzy socks.
i had forgotten my hiking clothes and asked joe to run something down for me.
you gotta love those socks!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love your outfit. Wish I could look as good in hiking gear as you do. I realized on my way home from Amsterdam today, that I hadn't packed my hiking boots, so if we HAD gone, I would have been wearing flip-flops.

Framing Images and Memories said...

You were ready for the hike! Where is your bug-netting hat? ha.. Why is it that hikers look silly outside of the woods?

trishalyn said...

Love your hiking outfit...you look SOOOO adorable!!! :-) Great shot of an old friend, too, and what a nice surprise!

philmary said...

Old friends from work,coming back in town..What stories you must have