Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11/2008











well,i am certainly not feeling the inspiration that i was yesterday! anyways,just like many situations in life just showing up is somehow an accomplishment:)




i took pictures of my winter boots which are sitting ever ready at the back door.one with flash and one with natural light.i also hit the front stairwell again.




included will be one of the museum..............




i hope you all do the same so we can share more of our field trip pictures.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love your boots. What a depressing omen of things to come. Good idea to keep posting images from the museum.

Framing Images and Memories said...

Sorry to share Linda's sentiment..but the boots..very depressing...oh if I could just embrace winter!
Good job of posting again..u want that trophy too, dont you?

trishalyn said...

I liked your comparison of the natural light vs. flash for the same image. Before I even saw the flash image, I REALLY liked your natural light shot of the boots. I can't say exactly why...perhaps the simplicity of it. The wallpaper in the background...the way the shoelaces fall on the boots...adds to the image. Nice job, Bridget! (I like your idea of posting more museum images...I will definitely do that!).